ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

WINDOWS 8 PROFESSIONAL RETAIL VERSION NOW AVAILABLE

Tuesday 11 October 2011

When is Beyonce Due?


Beyonce Knowles is due to give birth to one of the most talented babies in history in early 2012: the singer announced this weekend that she's due in February.
"[Being pregnant] already has changed my life," Beyonce told Australia's Sunday Night. "My husband and I have been together for 10 years, all of my twenties. I just feel like it's time and I'm very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human can have."
Beyonce Video Still
Both Jay Z and Beyonce - who just released the official video for "Countdown" - have been a tad busy over the last few years, the artist said, and they made a decision to wait to start a family until the ideal time.
"I think because I've accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am, I didn't rush into anything," Knowles said. "If there's any time, right now is the time, and I'm so happy."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by PoweredByStanley Enhanced by TitaniumIdeas

Post a Comment

..

Used Acer Gaming Laptop for sale

Electronics - Video, Computers - Laptops in Nigeria, Lagos, Yaba. Date November 23

Computers - Laptops