ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

WINDOWS 8 PROFESSIONAL RETAIL VERSION NOW AVAILABLE

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fat Joe Says Chris Brown Collabo Is 'Crazy' 'We getting so sexy for the ladies on this album,' rapper says

Fat Joe
Fat Joe

The O.D.: Fat Joe
Fat Joe's recent weight loss has the Bronx MC brimming with confidence. His last album, The Darkside Vol. 1, was a hard-nosed dedication to the streets led by his Jeezy collaboration "(Ha Ha) Slow Down."

For his next LP it isn't the Snowman who will lend the assist but Chris Brown. "We getting so sexy for the ladies on this album," the Don Cartagena told Mixtape Daily. "My first single that we're gonna drop in three weeks is me and Chris Brown, it's called 'Another Round.' It's crazy."
The Terror Squad leader won't completely abandon the streets, however. "I got a joint with Maxwell on the album, I got a joint with John Legend and [Rick] Ross, we're straight talking to the ladies. Of course I'm gonna give you some bop, bop," he said. "I thug 'em out on the sexy songs, but we're talking to the ladies on this one."
Through the years, Joe Crack has recorded hits with R. Kelly, Ashanti and Trey Songz. The rapper says that all of his collaborations begin with a feeling. "I will not collaborate or do a song with nobody unless I think it is a huge, huge event. I will not bother one of my friends," he said regarding his upcoming single with Chris Breezy, with whom he once toured Africa.
To prove his point, Joe mentioned Mary J. Blige. While the two have been friends for years, Crack hasn't reached out for a feature. "I have been dying to do a song with Mary J. Blige; she hangs out in my house, she's family," he said. "But I would not approach her with a record unless it's a smash-hit event."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by PoweredByStanley Enhanced by TitaniumIdeas

Post a Comment

..

Used Acer Gaming Laptop for sale

Electronics - Video, Computers - Laptops in Nigeria, Lagos, Yaba. Date November 23

Computers - Laptops